We're an independent charity based in Milton Keynes, and have been at the forefront of improving the use of energy in buildings since 1988. We aim to give people, organisations and government the knowledge, support and inspiration they need to understand and improve the use of energy in buildings.
We do this through:
• Providing practical experience and technical expertise, gained from a broad range of real-life challenges.
• Developing insights into closing the gap between expected and actual energy performance.
• Connecting stakeholders and creating forums to drive forward the frontiers of good practice.
• Conceiving, establishing and mainstreaming capacity-building initiatives.
• Helping people and organisations to succeed through the provision of impartial, comprehensive advice.
Everything we do, we do to achieve this aim.
Organisations trust our independent, comprehensive and cost-effective advice to improve all aspects of demand, generation and management of energy in new and existing buildings.
We can help your organisation:
Improve occupant comfort.
Tackle fuel poverty.
Reduce carbon emissions.
Realise sustainability targets.
(Click here to find out more)