Official HSE Carbon Monoxide Awareness Campaign for Students.

HSE and Gas Safe register launches a campaign called “will you wake up” focused on carbon

monoxide safety raising awareness of the dangers of carbon monoxide for students’ parents

and landlords.

By law if you live in rented accommodation the landlord is required to have every gas

fuelled appliance maintained by a certified gas safe engineer and supply their lodger with a

copy of the certificate.

Further information can be found on the HSE website where you will be able to download a

leaflet, posters and downloadable regulation sheets.

Read the full report on the health and safety executive website below.

http://www.hse.gov.uk/gas/domestic/student.htm

 

Fields with * are required.

Comments